Maybe it’s all that fresh Perthshire air, our picturesque views across the cathedral square, the super comfy beds, or all three. Whatever makes it happen, you’re guaranteed a great night’s sleep with us.
Designed with couples in mind, we’ve got doubles and twin rooms available. Recently refurbished, you’ll find all of our rooms are fresh and bright in decor, with a TV and en-suite bathroom too.
Across the square, you’ll find Chimes House, our self-catering apartment if you are needing a bit more space.
All rooms include:
- Daily housekeeping service (hotel only) & fluffy Egyptian cotton towels
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- A flat-screen TV with Freeview
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the building
- Comfortable guest lounge for afternoon tea and relaxing
All things Churches House
What our guests say
Located on a quiet road opposite the Cathedral, Old Churches House Hotel is a wee gem of a place. Brilliant value with brilliant staff we would happily visit this hotel again. In walking distance of shops and bars. Recommended.